335 Roddy Branch, Rockford
First time ever offered, now is the chance to own almost a 100-acre working horse farm located in NE Blount County but convenient to Knox & Sevier Counties. This spectacular acreage tract is level to rolling pasture, a wooded ridge line into gently sloping wooded privacy & features a 13 stall barn with 2 additional stalls for grooming, a tack room with full bath, changing area and abundant storage. Adjacent to the barn you will find an equestrian ring.The entire property is fully fenced and gated. Additionally, there is a lofted pole barn great for hay, feed & equipment storage. Many gorgeous home sites with both pastoral and wooded views can be found on this property. Build your dream home amongst the wildlife and keep completely renovated, basement ranch home for a guest or rental home.
- MLS® #1008876
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,545
- Square FootageTax Records
- Year Built1969
- FeaturesInternet Available, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Connect
- Parking1 Car Garage, Attached, 2 Car Carport
- Garages1 Car Garage, Attached, 2 Car Carport
- ViewWooded, Country Setting, Seasonal Mountain
- Exterior FeaturesWindows - Insulated, Fence - Wood
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Level Lot, Private, Rolling, Wooded, Pond, Creek
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address335 Roddy Branch
- AreaBlount County
- Zip Code37853
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Cooling
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Unfinished, Plumbed, Outside Entr. Only
- FireplacesWood Burning, Wood Stove, Brick
- Listing OfficeLeconte Realty, Llc
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.