727 Bear Den Rd, Townsend
First time on the market for this beautiful traditional Mountain home with layered postcard views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Sprawling main level with a wall of glass that looks out onto this breathtaking view.Open concept with huge rooms and spacious outdoor living areas, including a screened in porch off of the main level dining room.Master bedroom is on the main level and has a master sitting area that also focuses on those beautiful mountains. The home has three formal bedrooms, however there are bonus rooms galore that offer added space for sleeping, office, den, guest room etc. The lower level walkout has another screened in porch as well as a garden area and fire pit for your winter evenings.There is a third garage space in the basement area.priced to sell!
- MLS® #1010409
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,228
- Square FootageTax Records
- Year Built2001
- StyleTraditional, Other
- AmenitiesArchitect Restricted, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Swimming Pool
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Internet Available, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Walk-in Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Whirlpool/Tub, Wired for Internet
- Parking3 Car Garage, Main Level, Off-Street Parking, Side/Rear Entry
- Garages3 Car Garage, Garage Door Opener, Main Level, Side/Rear Entry
- ViewMountain View, Wooded
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated
- Lot DescriptionGolf Community, Private
- Listing OfficeWhy The Smokies, Llc
- Address727 Bear Den Rd
- AreaBlount County
- SubdivisionLaurel Valley
- Zip Code37882
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Zoned Air Cond
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- HOA Fees600.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.