127 Sunshine, Townsend
No expense has been spared in this beautiful retreat with richly appointed finishes and design. Amenities include custom maple cabinets, granite counter tops, Miele appliances, Italian porcelain tiles. Hardware and sinks are imported from England. In-ground pool and hot tub with deck in Vermont slate. Extensive landscaping and lighting. Stunning views of the Smoky Mountains from walls of windows. Custom designed to offer a unique lifestyle.
- MLS® #897795
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,719
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built2009
- StyleContemporary, Other
- AmenitiesGated Community, Picnic/Barbeque Area
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Hot Tub, Island in Kitchen, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Walk-in Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Wet Bar, Dry Bar, Whirlpool/Tub
- Parking3 Car Garage, Attached, Side/Rear Entry, Main Level
- Garages3 Car Garage, Attached, Garage Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Main Level
- ViewCountry Setting, Mountain View, Wooded
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Swim (Ingrnd)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch - Screened, Prof Landscaped, Pool - Swim (Ingrnd)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Private, Wooded
- Listing OfficeAlliance Sotheby's International Realty
- Address127 Sunshine
- AreaBlount County
- SubdivisionKinzel Springs
- Zip Code37882
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Grill, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector
- HeatingCentral, Zoned Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HOA Fees800.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.