665 Country Club, Townsend
Custom built Tri-level home offering wrap around decks at each level. Perfect home for large family gatherings or retreats. A large 'family-friendly' kitchen features oak flooring, custom cabinets, pantry, bar & eating area. Home has three bonus rooms which could be used as bedrooms. Zoned heating & cooling units, 2 gas stacked stone fireplaces, hand-crafted mantels, basement garage, screened porch & many more upgrades throughout home. Buyer's agent to confirm sq.footage.
- MLS® #909195
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,400
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built2003
- StyleA-Frame, Chalet
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Club House, Architect Restricted, Golf Course, Gated Community, Swimming Pool
- FeaturesWasher/Dryer Connect, Whirlpool/Tub, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Walk-in Shower, Island in Kitchen, Cathedral Ceiling, Internet Available, Wired for Internet
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, Basement
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, Basement
- ViewMountain View, Wooded, Golf Course, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Enclosed, Cable Available, Prof Landscaped, Deck, Porch - Screened
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Rolling, Golf Course Front, Golf Community
- Listing OfficeParkside Realty Services
- Address665 Country Club
- AreaBlount County
- SubdivisionLaurel Valley
- Zip Code37882
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Central Vacuum, Humidifier, Washer, Dryer, Gas Grill
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Cooling, Zoned Air Cond
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOther, Finished
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HOA Fees600.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.