1169 Little Round Top, Townsend
Luxury mountain-top estate bordering the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Breathtaking vistas from 2000+ sq. ft. of covered verandas, hand-laid stacked stone exterior walls including retaining walls, multiple water features/small ponds. Attention to detail everywhere. Master en Suite plus 4 more bedrooms including additional living quarters. Each bedroom has it's own private bath. Some have fireplaces and private balconies. Walking paths with numerous garden spots and water features abound. Don't miss this opportunity to own a fantastic property.
- MLS® #970664
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,133
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built2000
- FeaturesWalk-in Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Dry Bar, Whirlpool/Tub, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral Ceiling, Trey Ceiling, Internet Available, Wired for Internet
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage, Main Level, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage, Main Level, Side/Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewMountain View, Wooded
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Windows - Wood, Prof Landscaped, Deck, Patio, Windows - Insulated, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionFrame, Steel
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1169 Little Round Top
- AreaBlount County
- Zip Code37882
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Disposal, Smoke Detector, Self Cleaning Oven, Backup Generator
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Ceiling Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCrawl Space, Partially Finished, Walkout, Outside Entr. Only
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone, Brick, Wood Burning, See-Thru, Ventless
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Associates
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.