925 Lee Shirley, Maryville
Welcome to Tall Timbers Estate, a luxurious and relaxing primary residence or weekend retreat tucked away on 80 pristine acres in the foothills of East Tennessee with breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains. CLICK ON THE VIDEO OR VIRTUAL TOUR TAB AND TAKE THE GUIDED VIDEO TOUR! Fifty acres are beautifully landscaped with private gardens, walkways, lush flowers, trees that are strategically placed, a Hartley conservatory imported from England, and large open meadows. Tall Timbers is surrounded by 30 acres of woodland for privacy and located just a short drive from the Knoxville Airport, or arrive home by plane using the STOL runway and park in the custom hangar.Tall Timbers Estate is impeccably maintained featuring a main house with many custom details including impressive Timber Frame Construction supported by a Poured Concrete Foundation Lutron Smart Home Technology (control lighting, audio & video, security, heating & air conditioning, even window treatments from your smart phone, iPad, or control panel), Impressive Main Level Rooms including the Great Room with 32' Cathedral Ceiling and a floor to ceiling Crab Orchard Stone Fireplace, Angelim Pedra Hardwood Floors, Gourmet Kitchen with Island, Wood Beamed Dining Area, spacious Master Suite, Luxurious Covered Porch with Stone Fireplace and Views, Open Porch facing the Smokies, Floating Oak Staircase to second level with Loft and 2 Spacious Guest Rooms with Ensuite Baths, Lower Level features a large Game Room with Fireplace, Kitchen, Bar, Media Room (110" wall screen & Runco projector and JBL Sound System), 900 bottle temperature &humidity controlled Wine Celler, and Patio. The main house is served by a large Motor Court with Stone Pavers, and a 3-Car Carriage House with attached walkway. The estate grounds are accessed via a Security Gate and Paved Driveways. Just past the security gate, and a short distance to the left, you are greeted by a fine 1910 Farmhouse, perfect for a caretaker or guests, joined by a tobacco barn with horse stalls and farm equipment storage. Toward the rear of the estate is a 1,700 foot long (approximately) STOL runway serving the sport plane enthusiast who will appreciate the 3,600 square foot Hangar building. The hanger is air conditioned and features an office, kitchen, bathroom and work shop area. There are too many special features of this magnificent Tennessee estate to completely list here. Please call today to arrange your private tour!
- MLS® #978726
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,647
- Square FootageTax Records
- Year Built2004
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Drapes, Internet Available, Island in Kitchen, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Walk-in Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Wired for Internet, Wet Bar
- Parking3 Car Garage, Attached, Main Level, Other
- Garages3 Car Garage, Attached, Main Level, Other
- ViewCountry Setting, Mountain View, Other, Wooded
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch - Covered, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Private, Rolling, Wooded, Other
- ConstructionFrame, Log, Masonry, Steel
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address925 Lee Shirley
- AreaBlount County
- Zip Code37801
- AppliancesBackup Generator, Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Other
- HeatingZoned Heating, Geo Heat (Closed Lp)
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Cooling, Zoned Air Cond
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone, Wood Burning, Masonry
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Associates
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.