775 Hawk View, Townsend
Unique doesn't adequately describe this mountain home where detail and design make those who enter feel as though they are a part of the incredible mountainous scenery that surrounds the property. This private mountain home is the result of exact construction and attention to detail. STUNNING 360 degree, unobstructed mountain views are offered from this property located on 6.42 acres in a secure, gated community in the Great Smoky Mountains. All of the interior walls are board and batten, tongue and groove or large log walls which are still visible from the original log cabin the home was built around. The large plank, wood floors are re-purposed from a 125 year old barn, and chestnut beams run throughout the rafters. This home's floorplan is ideal for entertaining and the kitchen is........a cook's dream boasting a six burner stove, two ovens, two dishwashers, a French door fridge and a pellet ice maker. The family room, kitchen/den and the screened-in porch each have a massive rock fireplace where family and guests can warm by the fire on cool evenings. Convenient to West Knoxville as well as the mountains, this home could be your permanent residence or a vacation get-away that only feels like the other side of the world.
- MLS® #991252
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,969
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built2007
- StyleOther, Traditional
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Swimming Pool, Club House, Architect Restricted, Golf Course
- FeaturesIsland in Kitchen, Walk-in Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Main Level, 3 Car Garage
- GaragesAttached, Carport, Main Level, 3 Car Garage
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated, Porch - Screened
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Private, Rolling, Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Masonry
- Listing OfficeAlliance Sotheby's International Realty
- Address775 Hawk View
- AreaBlount County
- SubdivisionHawk View
- Zip Code37882
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer, Humidifier, Dryer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Other Heat Type
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walkout
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning, See-Thru
- HOA Fees1200.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.