5110 Little Doubles, Maryville
Breathtaking Million dollar 360 views!!! Experience incredible Ridge Top Living. The Timber Frame Lodge was built by a local legend and has left nothing undone. 5 baths-3 spa like, inside/outside fireplace, open timber ceilings, 2 hot tubs, detached luxury living quarters above garage, chef quality kitchen just to name a few. Featured in Country's Best Cabins magazine, this coveted luxury retreat sits on over 10 acres of rolling land covered in mountain laurel and adjacent to Great Smoky Mountain National Park. .Features Hi-end Fire Suppression Sprinkler System in both buildings! Perfect Corporate Retreat, Bed & Breakfast, or exquisite personal residence. This Retreat/Lodge has welcomed family, friends and guests for over 7 years. Now ready for your dreams and memories.Seller Motivated!
- MLS® #995971
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,400
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built2009
- StyleCabin, Log
- AmenitiesExtra Storage, Gated Community
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Drapes, Internet Available, Island in Kitchen, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Walk-in Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Whirlpool/Tub, Wired for Internet, Hot Tub
- Parking2 Car Garage, Detached, Main Level, RV Parking
- Garages2 Car Garage, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Main Level
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Porch - Screened, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Wood, Windows - Storm, Windows - Bay, Doors - Storm, Doors - Energy Star, Window - Energy Star
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Rolling, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac
- Listing OfficeExp Realty, Inc
- Address5110 Little Doubles
- AreaBlount County
- SubdivisionLook Rock Estates
- Zip Code37803
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Grill, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Tankless Wtr Htr, Washer, Backup Generator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Zoned Air Cond
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Walkout
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning, See-Thru
- HOA Fees1000.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
©2017 Listings courtesy of the Knoxille Area Association of REALTORS.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.